We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor : The Rembrandts - I'll be there for you

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 

 

In June Anne and I were way ahead with our music series and we planned to take a stop in inventing new posts...being 3 months ahead of time starts to become a little rediculous. It was handy as we both covered beforehand through our vacation periods but now we'd take a break and start brainstorming again in September.

But I broke the rule. When her last choice was David Johansen - Reach out (and I’ll be there), ...then the answer was obvious and immediate no? 

So here are the Rembrandts.  And I discovered for the first time the official clip where the Friend actors participate. I had always only seen the series itself but not the clip by the Rembrandts themselves. 


Comments

Popular Posts