Count your blessings - November 2022

  1. Vacation in the sun when days get shorter
  2. Observing a dad swirling his baby in a circle in the pool and the laughter breaking open the baby’s surprised face
  3. Reading and relaxing and reflexion time
  4. Finally, getting that decision on a new car out of the way
  5. Firm pillows in a hotel
  6. Breakfast buffet
  7. A hotel that embraces a strict ‘no sunbed reservation’ policy by actively taken away all personal stuff and towels before 10 am if you are not within sight of your sunbed
  8. Having an off day at vacation: perfect tiling since the only goals is todo nothing
  9. Team days in a Scottish castle
  10. Getting to know my international colleagues better with laughter, shared frustrations and a hug
  11. Swimming in the pool in the sun
  12. Migrating geese and deer in the field
  13. Warm soup for lunch again at the office
  14. Commuting through Meerdaelwoud with its great autumn colours
  15. Appetizers
  16. Watching Belgium - Canada at the world cup virtually with my Canadian sister online
  17. Starting to wear a new set of native Canadian moccasins
  18. Waking up and realising I had really slept well that night. (especially since that's not often been the case last month). 
  19. Fresh homemade pumkin soup

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts