30 random pictures of the last 3 months

1) A spaghetti monster 


2) A scouting boy leaving on weekend


3) The boys baked Smurffs cookies. How cute is that?? 


4) Rodin is greeting a new day


5) We're just being a bunch of goofballs...also when you call us



6) The farmer's protest came by



7) A sunset with a chapel


8) cleaning up the basement at my parent's made me realize with an embarrassed shock that I had some very inappropriate stickers on my childhood bike.  I tried to pull of as much as I could before this went to the thrift store to give away. 


9) Youngsters at home


10) Somebody had fever again in February and a week later his face got eaten by a bacteria which was very scary.   Loads of antibiotics beat it again and no scars were left.  



11) All winter there has been on and off infrastructure works in the road to school, making it an ever changing obstacle course to find our way through holes, open sidewalks, signs etc...


12) Reading boy


13) We don't know how to play chess but sometimes we try


14) Blind typing as part of the regular mandatory school curriculum with homework etc...is a curse in the short run but is a blessing in the long run. 



15) Daylight brings life



16) Baby yoda's have bedtime too


17) the danger of staircase cats


18) An urban wrapper Kabouter. Don't mess with him, bro!


19) Spending a night in Zeebrugge in a quite nice roomy family room. Ibis Styles...I think we'll repeat this. 


20) Valentine at work


21) The pigs at the CSA farm


22) ET phone home? 


23) Picking up the children at school is like.... I love their play garden

24) A mega crane pulled up when we wanted to go bowling


25) Catching some fresh air and walking around a bit during lunch time at work 


26) Sanda, forever in Leuven. 






Comments

Popular Posts