Plog of a busy Sunday

I've taken lots of pictures on Sunday, and it was a day filled with variety, so why not make a plog.


Early Sunday morning, lounging in the sofa and then it was time for Father Day and the gifts we had prepared. 



After chilling in the sofa, we kicked ourselves up and went out for a nice, decent walk. 




When we passed the beach lake bar for once at a moment that it was sunny and it was open, we decided to have a lunch there.  Very enjoyable...we should do this more often. 



Back home, it was time to pack up quickly and drive back to Leuven to fullfill our civil duty.  Fortunately no waiting lines at the voting booth around the corner so we just were in and out in about 5 minutes. 



And if driving from the eastern border from Belgium to Leuven wasn't enough, I hit the road again to drive to my mother for a brief visit there.  In the car I listened live to all the news about the elections in Belgium.  At my mom's we profited a bit more from the nice weather. 




Time to hit the road.  But driving up and down across Belgium was just a bit tight for my EV battery so I decided to hang a few minutes at a supercharger to give myself just a bit more peace of mind before returning. 




Back home, after the boy's bedtime, I could spend more time watching the election results on tv. All of a sudden I also realized that I might need the flowers in the garden.  After weeks of rain I had totally lost the habit of caring for the flowers, but now after an exceptional 3 nice sunny dry days, they might crave some water.  And I snooped some first strawberries just before bed. 





 

Comments

Popular Posts