I've been tagged by Allie

I've been tagged for the first time, so here's the list:

A - Available or Single? - Nope, not available anymore since a while already.
B - Best Friend? - I have some great close friends that know me very well but couldn't pick out a "best" friend as in a hierarchy type of way. Just want to thank Sandra, Sofie, Katrien, Marlies, ... for their great listening capacities and for making me laugh so often!
C - Cake or Pie? - Neither of both please. I am not into sweets....why don't we start with an appetizer like peanuts or potato chips or nacho's or olives or ....
D - Drink of Choice? - Coca Cola Light
E - Essential Item you use Every Day? - Hair curling thing,...to brush some volume and movement in my soooo straight hairs.
F - Favorite Color? - Our olive green on the kitchen wall :)
G - Gummies or Worms? - what ???
H - Hometown? - still for 6 more weeks travelling in between Ghent and Leuven, but after that only Leuven it is! But lived in Deinze most of my life.
I - Indulgence? - see C!
J - January or February? - January! Still in the mood of the holidays!
K - Kids and Names? - No kids yet.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? - Love and hugs
M - Marriage Date? - Not married
N - Number of Siblings? - A older sister, Griet
O - Oranges or Apples? - Oranges! They are much juicier. But at work it's easier to eat an apple, but only really like Granny Smith apples.
P - Phobias or Fears? - Heights, my face covered unther a blanket and not getting enough air, lack of toilets nearby,
Q - Fav Quote? - Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff
R - Reason to Smile? - Too many to write down! I am happy.
S - Season? - Summer....without any hesitation: the summer. Give me the sun, give me the light, the heat!! Give me the music festivals, full beaches, the smell of sun screen, ...! Give me breakfast, lunch and dinner eaten outside, drinks on a terrace late at night outside, give me bike trips, ...
T - Tag Three People - hmm I fear not to have a close circle of blogger friends to send my tag to.
U - Unknown fact about me? - My punky hair when I just wake up, since I cut it short....stands up straight in all directions.
V - Vegetable you don't like? - Cooked "witloof", asparagus, salsifies, ...
W - Worst Habit? - staying up too late, sleeping in too late
X - Xtremely BIG Husker fan? - what????
Y - Your fave food? - A long long long list...but it depends on my mood. Chocolate is definately NOT on the list!
Z - Zodiac sign? Libra

Three websites I love:
1. www.standaard.be: my most frequented newssource
2. www.google.be: starting point of so many searches for information!

Comments

Popular Posts