American presidential candidates

Now that I have less to blog about the Belgian political situation, I could start following the American elections.

I already found an interesting Dutch tool to determine your own personal "compass" for the American elections. Apparently I should vote for John Edwards. His position is somewhere in the middle of all the liberals, who seem to position themselves quite closely to each other whereas the republicans have more differrences among themselves. At least, according to this tool. I have no idea how accurate it is, but it's interesting as a first introduction.

Comments

Jen said…
You must really enjoy politics, to follow ours after the ins and outs of your own! It took me a while to get on board with this election, but I think I'm finally firmly planted with my candidate. ;-)
Wholly Burble said…
Interesting "tool"--thanks for sharing it. This really helped make the differences and the situations stand out for each candidate.

Popular Posts