Google this and find me
Most people who blog also keep track of some visiting statistics and sometimes it's quite fun to browse through the keywords that people have used on search engines in order to land on your website. Most are quite obvious : yes typing "Goofball" or "Goofballsworld" would be quite effective to find my blog and if you search for "red swollen eyes" you are likely to end up staring at mine where I whine about my allergies. And recently so many people seem to check out how to organise 2 wedding ceremonies on one day and read as a result my explanation of a civil marriage in Belgium. But there's always keywords that make my eyes frown. Why does everyone want to google "From today onwards" all the time?
Brillig recently made a list of the most hilarious keywords which really cracked me up. And I was not the only who loved it, so now she's organised a little contest for googlie awards for the most fun keywords. So here's my list...probably not the funniest, but we'll see :)
- "eine grosse problem": Yes if you mix up German with English that is a big problem indeed. If you want to find the solution on my blog, it's even a bigger problem. Sorry to tell you, but you're quite screwed, I'm afraid!
Anyway, I hope you get to laugh with your problem afterwards as much as we did. Haha, I still curl my lips when thinking back at our "grosse problem" in the mountains :p
- "patricia kaas height is cm": euh.....sure....what the hell? Are you the same person who just typed that grosse problem as well? Let me tell you "Celine Dion age is days". I hope that helps!
(gosh someone clearly watched too much of the Eurovision song contest!)
- "we're a couple of goofballs =)": I don't know about you though, and I don't think we're a couple, but glad to know you think you are a goofball too and you are clearly happy about it!
- "adult mega mindy costumes": ok, now you got me worrying. Poor poor you. Well if you insist, maybe this is a starting point: http://subsites.studio100.be/megamindy/index2.php??
- big sister pyama's : what? huh? Where exactly did you land on my blog?
If you can't find anything, you can always try to put on an adult mega mindy costume? it's just a suggestion.