- I saw a small crocodile being carried on a daddy's arm when I got out of the house.
My FB feed got filled with fairy's , a clown, a ninja , a mouse, a flamenco dancer, ... and an ex-colleague mentioned a Minion at home. This week I saw at a school a lion, pipi long stocking, knights, thieves, ...
Our own Kabouter didn't realize that he might have missed carnaval in daycare while still being ill at home with his dad. I don't know whether they celebrate it there or not or if this is only done in all schools. Anyway, I already stress that in 2 years I'll clearly have to come up somehow with a fun kids costume on this day. Help.
- Jan opened his pizza box and a spontaneous soft "ooh" escaped (he has almost no voice).
Kabouter immediately opened my box and also announced a loud "OOOOH"
We have a parrot in the house.
- I managed to combine a business trip in a few weeks with a weekend city trip. yeah, looking
forward to that!
- My crocuses & hyacinth on the table start to bloom.
- My new phone got activated.
- The viruses still fight with my boys.