Beertje's words I
Beertje starts to be more vocal so it's time to log his progress
- mamMaaaAAAH (mommy): me...or food or comfort when he's tired because in the evening he wants his mommy time
- babaAAAH (daddy) : another person he searches around the house
- baba(m) (banaan?) : something he searches at the table a lot. Could be something else as well.
- Bumba : a yellow clown in a baby tv show with lots of merchandising. Apparently any baby's first big friend. It usually comes as a clear decisive instruction while you are handed the iPad
- dada (bye bye) : words spoken to the babysit as soon as I enter the house. (he's such a gentlemen) Or to his dad when I carry him up to bed
- (a)b(oe)m : he's thrown something on the floor again
- kei kei (kijk) : endlessly he points to everything while he discovers the world. When we confirm what he sees, he nods in agreement.
- kaka (poo) : a fun sound...sometimes, still by coincidence or not, declared at the right moment
- Brrrrrr vrroeeemmmmm brrrrrrr : when riding with a toy car .
- Boek (book) : he wants to read along at bedtime
- Koek (cookie) : a very important and frequent instruction from the baby to his parents
- ay / ja (yes) : accompanied with strong nodding when we do/give/point to the right things. He trains us well ;). He sounds a bit Scottish in his confirmation though.
- nknn (drinken) : he wants to drink, while pointing to a glass/cup on the table
- Meeeeuh : he's very enthousiastic to launch conversations with the cows in the field and he yells his hello for the entire neighbourhood to hear.
- Baw : ball(oon)
- Neey /Nay : no (accompanied by strong nodding and turning the face away)
Here you can compare Kabouter's list at the exact same age