Count my blessings - September 2017
- A baby with the giggles
- Snuggling with 4 in the big bed on Saturday morning
- Pancake breakfasts
- Neighbours that phone that our window is open...other neighbours with a key that go and close the window
- A squirrel crossing the road
- A beautiful sunset across a major river when you cross the bridge
- Observing Kabouter playing on the carpet with his toys, and having an imaginary conversation with the carpet
- Working from home and starting after a nice energizing 3 km morning walk (by dropping the children off)
- A baby toddler that starts to sleep through the night...sometimes
- Picking up the children by foot on a day that the entire city is gridlocked in traffic due to the heavy rain
- The warm nest that forms my bed in the mornings
- The first day that the heating gets turned on at work after some very chilly days.
- Nobody in the waiting room of the doctor's office on weekend duty
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link