Count my blessings - September 2018


  1. Dropping off 2 children at school that immediately start playing and state "ok, bye mommy , see you tonight" when I say I'm leaving.
  2. Going back to yoga classes after more than 5 years of absence
  3. A flock of geese flying over
  4. Returning from the parents meeting at school after the start of the new school year with the feeling that it's a great school and the excitement that both boys are going to do so many exciting activities again with great support from their teachers
  5. A big smiling grin on Kabouter's face during his first swimming lesson
  6. An Indian summer
  7. Sweet colleagues that listen with empathy on a difficult moment
  8. Getting a laughter attack during lunch time at work when we were all sharing some silly bloopers among each other.
  9. Turning the heating on for the first time and feeling that cosy warmth taking over the chilly room
  10. Birthday party tired children sleeping in the backseat of the car



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts