Count my blessings - September 2018
- Dropping off 2 children at school that immediately start playing and state "ok, bye mommy , see you tonight" when I say I'm leaving.
- Going back to yoga classes after more than 5 years of absence
- A flock of geese flying over
- Returning from the parents meeting at school after the start of the new school year with the feeling that it's a great school and the excitement that both boys are going to do so many exciting activities again with great support from their teachers
- A big smiling grin on Kabouter's face during his first swimming lesson
- An Indian summer
- Sweet colleagues that listen with empathy on a difficult moment
- Getting a laughter attack during lunch time at work when we were all sharing some silly bloopers among each other.
- Turning the heating on for the first time and feeling that cosy warmth taking over the chilly room
- Birthday party tired children sleeping in the backseat of the car
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link