Count your blessings - December 2018


  1. A beautiful sunrise
  2. Snoozing in the bed which is a little warm cozy nest early in the morning darkness
  3. A dinner out with 2 friends to catch-up and later this month another dinner with a friend visiting
  4. Hearing and seeing all those heartwarming charity activities ongoing for the Warmste Week on all (social) media supported by so many people
  5. My orchid that started to bloom again
  6. Appetizers after an afternoon of hard work.
  7. Chan Chan from the Buena Vista Social Club
  8. A little sleepy boy cheek-2-cheek in my arms
  9. Christmas lights in a dark living room
  10. #duwmee: the preparations, the enthusiasm of the volunteers, the walk and the result
  11. A week off with no plans or no obligations whatsoever

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts