Spring
In the morning of 20/3 yesterday, Kabouter steps out of the door on our way to school and makes a very dramatic turn and with his finger up in the air he quotes
"And tomorrow it is....." while he watches me with a lot of anticipation.
I only answered him with a lot of question marks."And tomorrow it is spring!!"
So yes, today it is Spring. And for some reason Kabouter has been anticipating this change for over a month. I fear he expects a big improvement in his life now that might not happen. I, in any case, bury my hope for several weekends with loads of snow and long walks/ sledge rides in winter wonder lands. I guess that didn't happen this year, which was very frustrating to me, but I'm ready to move on now. I'm ready to pick out some lighter sets of clothes out of the closet and to get rid of this icy cold wind!! What's up with the wind this month?


Comments