We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Bart Peeters - Soms sneeuwt het in de lente

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


 

Oops this publication is late. Sorry!

When Anne posted Starfish and cofee, I immediately had to think of Bart Peeter's cover version of the same song.   Bart Peeters often has brilliant covers and has borrowed multiple times from Prince too. I have looked everywhere for the version of Raspberry baret but can't find it anywhere. I am am so certain I've heard a Flemish cover of that song before and I believe it was by Bart Peeters. But no trace of it on the internet, just in my memory. Argh, so annoying, I want to find that.

Anyway, ...a different cover from Prince by Bart Peeters in that case. Soms sneeuwt het in de lente! 



Comments

Popular Posts