What I don't understand

There are some things I've been wondering last month and that I do not understand
  • Diet

    Why did I succeed quite well to slowly but steadily lose some weight in the winter months and then gain it during vacation and now....not lose any gram anymore.  It's summer...it's salad time...I'm not doing anything crazy (ok except for drinking some wine with dinner) and I am not losing weight anymore.

    and that sucks because I was allowed to stop my pre-diabetes medication if I am back at my pre-vacation weight.

  • Shoes along the road

    how on earth do people lose their shoes along the road? And yet you now and then see a shoe on the side of the road. WTF?

  • Selfies that you've not taken yourself

    Pictures captioned "selfie" but that are clearly taken by someone else from 1-5 meters distance.  That's a portrait picture you silly, not a selfie.
  • 5uuravontuur

    Why some bloggers voluntarily challenged themselves to get up at 5 AM each morning in the past weeks and then post all about their extra productivity. Mad, mad people. Let me sleep. You should get some too.
  • DAB radio in the car

    DAB radio is supposed to be the future with oh so many advantages and FM should disappear pretty soon to replace DAB. But I can rarely receive DAB?? Is it my car radio that sucks? Or does DAB broadcasting still suck??
  • Monotonous music

    Why is monotonous music so hipp and trendy. Seriously Drake, Post Malone, NAV, Nipsey Hussle...they don't know the concept of a melody.
  • Drivers that drive 80km in the middle lane of the highway

    and are oblivious to all around. They're apparently just chilling in that middle lane.

  • Tattoos

    The popularity of tattoos. Really everybody seems to be interested to get one, even people that I didn't expect at all.   If I am ever missing and the police needs to file a missing person report, it can state "no tattoos" as a physical trait as it becomes my distinct trait to identify my body.

Comments

Kris10 said…
Zot he, dat 5uuravontuur. Die hun kinderen slapen zeker?
Ik ben zelf een ochtendmens maar om 5 uur is het nacht. Geen ochtend.
Anne said…
Ik heb geen challenge nodig om om 5u op te staan :-)
Goofball said…
@Anne: je hebt wel braaf een beetje gewacht tot een redelijk uur om een comment te plaatsen :D
Sheena said…
die tattoos, dat heb ik mij de laatste tijd ook al een paar keer bedacht
Ik hoop dat de mensen die nu met de 'hype' meegaan er achteraf geen spijt van krijgen ...
Leen said…
Ik twijfel al een paar jaar over een tattoo, maar ik wist niet dat dat zo'n hype was :-)
5am opstaan, nooit vanzeleven zou ik dat vrijwillig doen. En dan om 20:00 al uw bed in zeker?
Le petit requin said…
Hihi, grappige overdenkingen! Ik kan er mij bij veel aansluiten (die tattoo minder, aangezien ik daar al jaren over nadenk :) ), zeker dat rijden op het middenvak (mooooove mensen, moooove). Dat 5uuravontuur heb ik blijkbaar (en gelukkig!) wel gemist; nog aan het slapen waarschijnlijk ;)

Popular Posts