Another weekend in the Ardennes

This time we brought a little guest with us, as the restrictions don't limit the number of small people you see :)...so the boys could enjoy some quality time together with one of their best friends this weekend. They were proud to show off their train racks, the new tree hut etc.  

And as promised I didn't force them to make long walks each day, but we did a small bike ride together and we cooked chicken with apple sauce and fries :).  The wish list was clear and well communicated in advance. Our government can learn something of their communication skills :D. 

Thanks to the extra guest in our car, I was a bit squeezed between my boys during the ride but I arrived well. Can't say I had a lot of energy this weekend so I've not been up to much at all.






















Comments

Popular Posts