Back from the beach

Since April Beertje was asking when Corona would be over because he was planning to go to the beach after Corona. Hmm. I kept telling him Corona wasn't gone yet and that we couldn't go yet. But I crossed my fingers we'd find something last minute to get away. 

I had a lot of vacation dreams but feared they were all in vain, so I didn't make any promises to anyone.  The doubt was killing me and brought me a lot of stress to be honest.  We tried to book twice but were just too late but Jan persevered in searching the net and a couple of days before our vacation we found ourselves a little place in the north of France.  

And the boys got their beach time and adored it. And our little week was over in no time but I'm very grateful that we had it. 




 

Comments

Popular Posts