We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: David Bowie - Fashion

 Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


Anne is having a New Wave party this week since I posted Anne Clark.  She gave me The Neon Judgement  as follow-up.


"When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light that split the night

And touched the sound of silence"  crossed my mind...


I browsed a bit other bands with songs or band names linked to neon, lights, flash...but then I jumped on the fashion track. 

  • Fashion - Lady Gaga
  • Fashion Killa - A$AP Rocky
  • Dabs - Fashion (feat Kaza)

But in the end there is only one Fashion that matters by the master himself who should have turned 74  two weeks ago but alas...


Comments

Anne said…
Met Bowie doe je nooit verkeerd :-)

Popular Posts