Count your blessings - March 2020
- Bugles chips
- Hearing through the baby phone Kabouter getting up, walking to Beertje's room and starting to sing "Happy Birthday to you"
- 2 new hires in my team (even though still 3 vacancies open!!)
- Getting a lot of compliments and positive feedback in my evaluation
- Tulips in a vase
- A negative Covid test
- A rare half day without meetings (=> music on while working!yeay)
- A couple of nights of good long sleep after a period of dragging fatigue
- The arrival of Rodin, our cat
- Delivered ceviche and margarita.
- Beautiful new street art to discover
- A cancelled meeting
- A house that is miraculously cleaned up including a wall of plastic boxes that have narrowed and messed up our living room for a couple of years, disappeared and all of a sudden there was space and overview again in the living room. Wow, I can breaaathe again.
- A glass of champagne...for no reason.
- Doubling sales numbers March 2021 versus March 2020, so growth of 100% (which says something both about sales in 2020 as the ongoing growth in 2021)
- Sinking in in my bed's mattress which is just perfectly soft and firm at the same time
- Parking my car and knowing I don't need to touch it in the next 10 days.
- A long car ride alone while singing along with the music loudly
- My mom's covid vaccination appointment in the near future
- Walking behind 2 boys litterally hopping over the sidewalk
- The first dinner outside in the garden
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link