Interviewing Beertje with 22 questions (the 2021 version)

I picked up the old interview again that I did in 2019 with Kabouter and Beertje following the example of many other blog mothers. It seemed interesting to repeat it after a small 2 years and check the evolution in answers. 

The 2019 version for Kabouter here and the 2019 version for Beertje here. The 2021 version for Kabouter is here


1. What's your age?
I am 4 years old 

2.  When is your birthday? 
I don't know. But daddy has shown it once on the calender in the basement! 

3. Do you know your mother's age? 
Euh I don't know.

4. What is your favourite colour?
All colors of the rainbow.

5. What is your favourite food?
Macaroni, lasagna, and last: SPAGHETTIIII

6. What is gross? 
Brussels sprouts, peas, 

oh  chicken I do like. 

7. Who is your best friend?
K: I think N
B: What Kabouter said

8. What is your favourite song?
I am going to sing it ...

ER STAAT EEN PAARD IN DE GANG, wow wow een paard in de gang



10. What is your favourite book?  (sorry I missed asking him question 9)
G: I think I know it
B: Can  you tell me?
G: I think Dikkie Dik
B: Dikkie Dik and also Peppa Pig


11. What is your favourite animal?
The same as for Kabouter: a cat.
And as favourite animal I also think a Pinguin.

G: Yeah you have a pinguin in your bed, right
B: yeah I I used to call him "Pingy the pinguin" but now I name him "Flying pinguin" because he can also fly.
G: Can pinguins fly? 
B: yeah this is the first one that can fly!


12. What are you afraid of? 
Not of little spiders but I am afraid of big spiders.   And another animal that scares me: a lion. But not a cat!


13. What makes you happy? 
When I am sad, then I get happy when my cat licks me.
K: But you don't have a cat yet. Aaaah when we'll get our cat
B: Yes once we get our cat
G: Ah ok then he needs to make you happy. 

14. What is stupid?
That we can't go outside because I also love playing outside. 
G: We can go play outside, mama still wants to go outside today.
B: I also think it is boring when nobody wants to play with me. When Kabouter is watching little movies and you both are still working. 

15. Where do you love to go most? 
To the Ardennes, a little bit and a little bit not.  Because I also don't like it that we must drive so much but I love it that there is a (railroad) cross and here not?

16. Which sport do you like most? 
Running! Yes I like that.

17. What do you love doing?
Simply being awake
euh because I'm still afraid in the dark. And then it's only light, that's why.

18. What are you good in? (sorry skipped that question too apparently)


19. What are you not so good in?
Kabouter? What is it that I am not so good in. Aaaah kribbel krabbel.   I can't draw very good. K: And you are not very patient, I think. 


20. What do you want to be later?
Police!!


21. What is your biggest wish? 
That I have a rocket and that I was flying now in space and that I would land on the moon. 


22. What is love?
That you fall in love with someone and when you are love, then you give kisses, and you really like each other. 

Comments

Isa said…
Hahaha, ik vind die interviews wanneer ze echt nog jong zijn toch zalig!
Goofball said…
ja geweldig eh waar ze allemaal mee afkomen in hun spontaneïteit

Popular Posts