Interviewing Kabouter with 22 questions

I have seen this question list passing by already at Bostonbaby, at Missbliss and at Moedership and each time I was charmed by the innocence of the child answers.  But I was also very curious what my children would answer, so I tried it as well.

Here's my interview with Kabouter.
  • What is your age?
    5 years

  • When is your birthday? 
    euh....
    at the start of the ...Fall.

  • What is mama's age?
    ??
    [you don't know?]
    No

  • What is your favourite color? Rrrr...white and red!!

  • What is your favourite food?
    Fries, meat balls and Quick.
    [Quick? I thought you'd say lasagna]
    And lasagna and macaroni!! Yes yes.

  • What is gross? 
    baked eggs and cheese.

  • Who is your best friend? 
    W.

  • What is your favourite song? 
    doe je eigen dingetje met je eigen willetje!  (is singing)

  • What is your favourite movie?
    Euhm  Power Rangers euh Semouwaa  (samourai??)

  • What is your favourite book?
    Euh..."My daddy"
    [With the bears?]
    Yeah.
    [why is that your favourite]
    Because I love my mommy and my daddy

  • What is your favourite animal?
    PINGUIN!! Because they are cool.

  • What are you afraid off?
    Poisonous snakes.
    [Just poisonous snakes? Or are you afraid of more things?]
    Foxes that want to eat me. 
    And trying to eat Brussels sprouts.
     .

  • What makes you happy?
    Mommy and daddy
    [ooooh how sweet, you also make me very happy]

  • What is stupid?
    That N. does not always, when she brings us home, allow us to have a cookie. That is stupid. Very stupid.
    [So when are you not allowed to eat a cookie?]
    If I just ate one in the after school care
    [I understand that]
    And also when I ate very little
    [So then she says that you are clearly not hungry]

  • Where do you love to go to most?
    The zoo
    [and what else?]
    On vacation to ...euh...CANADA!!
    [where you already in Canada? Oh yes, you were]
    And also Spain.

  • Which sport do you like most? .
    What I always have to do on Monday.
    [swimming?]
    Yes, sometimes on Monday.

  • What do you love doing?
    eeeeuuuuuuhmmmmmmm
    Hugging mommy and daddy.

  • What are you good in?
    A little bit of everything
    [that is handy. But what are you really good in]
    Giving hugs
    [And you just said that you said that are very good in gym in school. Ah no, in climbing]
    Yes, climbing. And dancing. And also a little bit in running. A little bit.

  • What are you not so good in? 
    Climbing in a tree and climbing on top of a house.  Hihi, nobody can do that.   No, the Zwarte Pieten can!

  • What do you want to be later?
    A police cop

  • What is your biggest wish?
    That I never die and also not my family and my friend.

  • What is love?That someone loves you
    [How do you know]
    When he/she always wants to play with me or hugs me.  

Comments

Le petit requin said…
Wat een toffe en schatttige antwoorden!

En wat is dat toch met kinderen en spruitjes? Ik lustte ze zelf ook niet toen, al kan ik mij eigenlijk niet eens herinneren dat ik ze ooit effectief gegeten heb.
Goofball said…
@le petit requin: Gisteren had ik nochtans verse spruitjes, net geoogst klaargemaakt en hem verplicht om er 1 te eten zoals ik wel meestal doe bij ongewenste groenten. Met heel veel "angst" begon hij eraan en opeens riep hij verbaasd uit dat ik gelijk had en dat het in feite nergens naar smaakte. 'k Heb hem dan maar uitgelegd dat spruitjes die vers zijn helemaal geen vieze smaak hebben. Hopelijk helpt dat voor de volgende keer of leert hij toch om spruitjes toch af en toe een kans te geven.

Popular Posts