We keep on turning #we draaien door: SEEED - Ding

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


Anne jumped from Manu Chao to Manu Negra....a logical jump.  And I thought of monkeys and a great pulsing beat. 

First thought: something by Arctic monkeys. 

Or Beat it  by Micael Jackson

Or something spanish and upbeat like La camisa negra - Juanes


But in the end I thought of SEEED. I discovered the band by accident in the past when looking up Peter Fox (from Haus am See).  I love the beats and energy of SEEED and don't understand why they are not more known in Belgium.  

First I wanted to post one of these songs: 

  • Seeed - What you see is what you get
  • Seeed - Release

but in the end I found these monkeys to link with ...



Comments

Anne said…
Echt wel grappig dit :-)
Goofball said…
ik vind het echt zalig.

Popular Posts