We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Iggy Pop- Candy

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!

Sweet times. Anne posted Lolly Lolly and now all I want is Candy.   Lot's of choice: first thing that popped my mind now was 50 Cent's Candy Shop.  

But I don't like 50 Cent.   I do like Candy Dulfer.   Etc

  • Candy Dulfer
  • 50 cent: Candy shop
  • Paolo Nutini : Candy
  • Iggy Pop: Candy


Well out of my list,  I had to chose Iggy Pop .  I have seen him at TW Classic many years ago and you must admire him for his energy and drive.  And it's a great song. 


Comments

Popular Posts