We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Simon and Garfunkel - 50 ways to leave your lover (Concert in Central Park)

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!


Anne begged to not go on Tuesday.   First I wanted to strenghten that plea with some more "Don't go" songs that popped in my mind right away. 

  • KC & The Sunshine band : please don't go
  • Hermes House Band: Please don't go

But then the rebel in me took over and I figured I could advise the person in fact in how to leave after all. Because there are 50 ways to leave your lover


Comments

Popular Posts