Summer covid

Last week was not as I had hoped my summer week would be.  The week before I had already 4 people at work dropping out with "flu".  My first response to the first person claiming so was that there is no flu going around in summer.  Because there isn't.

After a big drop in energy and digestion issues the week before, I was boasting with energy again.  I took Kabouter with my on a run around the abbey, where I started sneezing and blowing my nose dramatically out of nothing...A strong attack of hay fever, I assumed.

But the next day I suffered strongly from my cold with all the symptoms and I checked my fever all the time, knowing the symptoms by the others.  No fever, just miserable.  
And the next day our pharmacist didn't just give me nose spray but also a covid test "since everyone is having Covid at the moment".  He was right. 




Headaches, neckpain, stuffed head and nose, runny nose, tearing eyes, fatigue, being cold, being sweaty after doing something minor, digestion cramps, painful gums, shoulder pain, ... but no fever.  Often too awake to nap all the time, but too tired to get something done.  All of that with clear ups and downs.  That's an overview of previous week. 








Comments

Josie said…
Mijn man had ook prijs vorige week …
Goofball said…
@Josie: ai, we waren met een flinke club
Leen said…
Heel herkenbaar! Tof he zo midden in de zomer ziek zijn...
Goofball said…
@Leen: ja gelukkig was het begin juli nog niet te warm en goed weer, want als je dan nog extra ligt te puffen. Of was het goed weer? Tja, dat weet ik dus niet echt meer.

Popular Posts