To Paris region

 Mid September I had to make a business trip to the south of Paris to meet up in a workshop with my regional colleagues. It was the first time I'd meet them after we changed region 1,5 years ago so I was quite happy to get my colleagues a bit better. 

I took some mandatory pictures to show off the Eurostar to the boys as "the red high speed train" is their favourite train. 




I really liked the hotel's refillable glass jug in the room. Well done, Mercure. 


The next two days we spent in a rather boring hotel meeting room.  


We did have a fun team building at night in a fake Fort Boyard. 





The food was at sometimes ...well not what we expected and not really up to French standards but I did taste insects and that wasn't too bad.   And the French colleagues were apparently all Suze fans so after all the talk they actually brought a bottle to the hotel to taste. Well...yep we think Suze sales should go up in Belgium now and I 'd like to try a Suze-Tonic on the rocks cocktail now. 




In between we managed to sneak in some San-Francisco / Paris/ Leuven calls which was really fortunate given the time difference and the 2 busy work schedules. 



After some very tiring days, I was ready to return though and roll in my own bed totally exhausted. 


Comments

Popular Posts