Count your blessings - June 2018


  1. Observing how Kabouter tries to read a Bumba book to Beertje
  2. A friend who comes over for a lazy weekend in the Ardennes
  3. Multiple colleagues that respond "who does nothing, can make no mistakes" after a screwed up a task and felt really crappy about it. I love our company culture and values that do not just exist on paper:)
  4. Kabouter coming down again out of his bed because I forgot to give him my usual little goodnight blessing/ little cross on his forehead
  5. A Kabouter's classmate mom who sends proactively a proposition to pick-up Kabouter and drive him from and to a class party, because she realized I'd not be able to do so...even before I got the invitation for the class party itself.
  6. A couple of good international workshops at work
  7. A really good song on the radio when driving home
  8. Large potatofields in flower on my road to work
  9. Sunshine! And some more sunshine



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts