Count your blessings - June 2018
- Observing how Kabouter tries to read a Bumba book to Beertje
- A friend who comes over for a lazy weekend in the Ardennes
- Multiple colleagues that respond "who does nothing, can make no mistakes" after a screwed up a task and felt really crappy about it. I love our company culture and values that do not just exist on paper:)
- Kabouter coming down again out of his bed because I forgot to give him my usual little goodnight blessing/ little cross on his forehead
- A Kabouter's classmate mom who sends proactively a proposition to pick-up Kabouter and drive him from and to a class party, because she realized I'd not be able to do so...even before I got the invitation for the class party itself.
- A couple of good international workshops at work
- A really good song on the radio when driving home
- Large potatofields in flower on my road to work
- Sunshine! And some more sunshine
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link