More pictures of Tour in Ghent

For those of you who liked my post yesterday,
here and here and here and here are lots of more pictures and stories of the tour in Ghent yesterday.


and if you start wondering whether I am a tour freak: not at all. I usually don't follow it at all. I like cycling classics that take one afternoon eg Paris-Roubaix, De Ronde van Vlaanderen (tour of flanders), ... But 3 weeks of cycling? nooo that is too much and gets too boring. Besides, Belgians never play a big role in it lately...although last years we make chance for the green jersey. But I must admit that being there life and seeing it all was quite exciting. Maybe this year I follow it a bit more. On the other hand, it's only the third etape today, so it might wear off quickly.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seems like a lot of fun.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Popular Posts