Count your blessings - December 2016
- Extended nice weather when renovation works are delayed. Phewww, no leaking disasters.
- Lots of vacation days left to take at the end of the year
- Several mornings and evenings with a sunrise/sunset that sets the clouds on fire. Spectacular to see.
- Working for companies that throw fun Christmas parties
- Coming home from work at a table full of food
- A song at a party that you've not heard in ages and that energizes you instantly
- A christmas tree in the room
- Turning on the christmas tree lights each day
- De Warmste week that shows the world isn't only filled with sour people, but that lots of people still care for other people and good causes.
- Seeing deer in a field in the wild
- The perfect physical fit of a baby falling asleep at your breast laying in bed, head in your armpit, tiny hand resting on your chest and my arm wrapped around him
- A heating system service engineer rescuing you by selling you the spare part you desperately need from his van in front of the the closed door of the supplier, at Christmas Eve
- Spending time with your family in a roadtrip where everything is possible but nothing is mandatory
- Cocooning on a big hotel bed
- Kabouter and his best buddy that hug each other so cutely before they say goodbye
- Friends that send worried text messages to check how you are doing when you posted sad Facebook status
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be greatfull for them. You can find all of them via this link