Count your blessings - October 2017
- A sunny relax vacation!
- A snuggling baby toddler who falls asleep on your belly
- Pure fresh simple but delicious food
- 'Dedicated Survivor' on Netflix
- Thrilling detective books to dive in
- Forest that show their autumn beauty
- A soft warm duvet blanket
- A culinary evening out
- A baby that smiles and waves "bye bye" when you put him in bed
- Observing your dancing toddler
- Several weeks without illnesses for me, Jan or the children
- Free fresh soup for lunch at work again for the winter period
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link