Count your blessings - November 2017


  1. The sun breaks through the clouds in a spectacular sunset on an emotional day while you are crunching thoughts on the road
  2. Relax undisturbed quiet breakfasts
  3. Family where I can leave the children behind with peace of mind, when both Jan and I are travelling
  4. Getting reunited as a family after one week all apart
  5. A group of colleagues that give you a lot of trust and openness
  6. An intense training that triggers a lot of reflection and self-awareness
  7. A new car with good sound system
  8. A houseguest that jump in to babysit when illness throws all planning in the trash
  9. Dancing at a good party without deadline to go to bed
  10. Pheasants chasing each other on a field
  11. Homeworking combined with an ad hoc organised lunch with Jan and one of our friends
  12. Neighbours that you could text while they were running errands and that bring you the missing eggs to complete your cake


This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts