Count your blessings - July 2018
- Watching a cartoon on tv on a Sunday Morning with 2 little boys in my arms
- Whistling a song back and forth with the neighbour's parrot
- Airconditioning at work and at the hotel/ conference center
- Beertje who falls asleep in my arms after a nice sunny day
- Vacation time in the Ardennes
- The opportunity to work from home in the Ardennes
- 7 thrilling Belgian world cup games with 6 wins and the fun of watching some of the games with colleagues
- Eating most of the meals outside
- A week without meetings but just time to work uninterruptedly on things in depth
- Summer summer summer weather!
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link