Count your blessings - July 2018


  1. Watching a cartoon on tv on a Sunday Morning with 2 little boys in my arms
  2. Whistling a song back and forth with the neighbour's parrot
  3. Airconditioning at work and at the hotel/ conference center
  4. Beertje who falls asleep in my arms after a nice sunny day
  5. Vacation time in the Ardennes
  6. The opportunity to work from home in the Ardennes
  7. 7 thrilling Belgian world cup games with 6 wins and the fun of watching some of the games with colleagues
  8. Eating most of the meals outside
  9. A week without meetings but just time to work uninterruptedly on things in depth
  10. Summer summer summer weather! 




This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts