Count your blessings - October 2018
- Listening how Kabouter tries to hum and sing along with radio songs (potentially with made up text)
- Working with my 'Made in Belgium' Apple playlist...More than 21 hours of top music.
- A wide rainbow on my commute back home.
- A company international travel with a lot of colleagues from all levels to get to know our mother company and production sites better.
- Beautiful sunsets
- A long lazy vacation in the warmth and sun
- Singing and dancing with the children
- Listening to the explosion of conversations and comments of Beertje
- Jan who folded all the laundry before leaving abroad
- Finishing a book in 24hours and reading 2 more , which is a reading record in the last years
- Finishing some great Netflix series
- Going out for dinner in a beautiful environment
- A stone marten unexpectedly on our glass roof in Leuven (wild nature in our tiny city garden!)
- That first time a soft warm-sleeved pyjama again during those first cold evenings
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link