Count your blessings - October 2018


  1. Listening how Kabouter tries to hum and sing along with radio songs (potentially with made up text)
  2. Working with my 'Made in Belgium' Apple playlist...More than 21 hours of top music.
  3. A wide rainbow on my commute back home.
  4. A company international travel with a lot of colleagues from all levels to get to know our mother company and production sites better.
  5. Beautiful sunsets
  6. A long lazy vacation in the warmth and sun
  7. Singing and dancing with the children
  8. Listening to the explosion of conversations and comments of Beertje
  9. Jan who folded all the laundry before leaving abroad
  10. Finishing a book in 24hours and reading 2 more , which is a reading record in the last years
  11. Finishing some great Netflix series
  12. Going out for dinner in a beautiful environment
  13. A stone marten unexpectedly on our glass roof in Leuven (wild nature in our tiny city garden!)
  14. That first time a soft warm-sleeved pyjama again during those first cold evenings



This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

ElsS said…
Lovely list; quite some blessings that make my life better too ;-)

Popular Posts