Count your blessings: November 2019
- A lazy vacation just to read books, swim and go out for dinner and to not think of anything at all during one week
- Sucking up the sun just before winter
- Commuting to work through the forest in full autumn colors
- The opportunity of a new challenging role at work
- Children that want to wash your hair and the feeling of these tiny hands massaging your head
- Spotting squirrels and foxes
- A flock of geese flying by
- Cuddles with Beertje
- Finding some time to catch up a backlog of blogging a tiny bit
- A tickle fight with Kabouter until he begs to stop
- Leaves on the road that fly up in the air when the car in front of me drove over them.
- 20' massages at work once a month
- The warmth of my bed when waking up in the morning...a cosy safe little nest to enjoy.
- The return of space and order (well the start of it) in our basement.
- Sincere colleagues
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link