We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Fairy tale by Alexander Rybak

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 


I think I killed the atmosphere a little when I posted Frank Boeijen's mourning song two weeks ago and I kept it nice and relax previous week with Jo Lemaire's boat.  Anne continued in the French atmosphere with Cendrillon by Téléphone.  She must have a mission to consistently post songs and artists I don't know since I hardly know non-hit parade material in the 70ies and 80ies.

Centrillon...strange word, I had to look it up. Haaaaa cinderella! A fairy tale song! Ha...a fairy tale song.  Nope this time I am not going to serve you a long list of potential choices that didn't made it. I just decided right away. It was time to post a simple song that makes me happy.  

As much as I loved the Eurovision songcontest in my childhood (name a participant between 86 and 92 and I start singing along!) , as much I hate this kitch chaos now.  But now and then there's an exception and Alexander Rybak is an exception. It is pure, simple, happy,  without depth and complexes.   It's just fun.  Let's have some fun.  



Comments

Anne said…
Not my cuppa, maar wel een zalige voorzet voor het volgende!

Popular Posts