Count your blessings - November 2020
This is my monthly list of gratitude things. Turns out this was also an assignment in the blogboost challenge so 2 birds in one blow.
- A couple of swans flying by above the city
- A week of vacation where we were still allowed to go to our weekend house in the east of Belgium (after our vacation to Gran Canaria got cancelled as was to be expected)
- Walking on average 9 kms a day during that vacation with the children
- Playing Pokémon Go with the entire family during our walks
- Sleeping more than 8 hours a day
- Starting to puzzle again
- My orchids that bloom for the 2nd time this year, a record in our house
- Sales figures that we never dared to dream off when we thought it all went crashing down when the pandemic launched.
- A backlog at work that finally after 9 months starts to go down.
- Take away from a Michelin star restaurant to eat at home without needing to book a babysit
- Pandemic curves going down again just before medical system crashes
- Sneaking in the children's bedroom and give them a secret kiss on their sleeping faces
- Stress attacks that are responded to with comprehension and compassion
- A friend that drives a couple of hours to spend an extended lunch break walk with me to catch up
- Walking meetings
- Living next to a gorgeous abbey site
- My yoga class that finally decides to provide online classes.
- The gas fire place on cold days
- Binge watching The Crown
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link