We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Delirium ft Sarah Mc Lachlan - Silence

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 


Aaaaah great. After the great voiced singing in harmony by Laïs,  Anne answers me with the Complainte de St Cathérine . I wouldn't have been able to name Kate & Anna Mc Garrigle but aaah the song, the song I can sing along immediately.  What a great harmony. I love it.  And Anne stayed in French. 

I had to loook up Kate and Anna since I didn't know them. They come from Quebec.  Aaah Canada. I had to think of so many other Canadian artists...


  • Leonard Cohen
  • Alanis Morissette
  • Céline Dion
  • Brian Adams
  • Drake
  • Avril Lavigne
  • Justin Bieber
  • Shania Twain
  • Loreena Mc Kennitt
  • Sarah Mc Lachlan

Aaaaah Alanis Morissette...how strongly is she tied to my Canadian memories and my teenage life at school in Canada. But Anne has mentioned clearly a few weeks ago how much she hates Alanis so maybe I should not throw that to her after I did Laïs. 


The latter are more in the folk style but I didn't want to choose another folk song after Laïs. But Sarah Mc Lachlan is most known in our regions for her participation with Delirium, another Canadian band.  Time for some dancing, for some trance, for some eyes closed and arms up in the air, for some energy....Enjoy Silence!! 

In this white wave

I am sinking

In this silence

In this white wave

In this silence

I believe



Woohoo



Comments

Popular Posts