We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: Zucchero - Il volo

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World  play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind.  We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices.


Haha my choice of Magnus (and Tom Barman's movie) inspired Anne to Deus by the Sugarcubes. How fun, it was my discovery that Björk had had a band before she had become a succesful solo artist. Fun discovery.

Right away 2 choices to continue jumped up in my head:  Sigur Ros (the iceland collection) or Zucchero (the southern sweet connection).   Since I couldn't find any song that jumps out to me for Sigur Ros, I chose to fly from Iceland to Italy and dream off with the great Il Volo by mister little sugercube himself. 




Comments

Anne said…
Mister Sugarcube himself, haha, wat een mooie link!

Popular Posts