Silent February

February 2022, the month where, 

- We reorganized our structure at work with little preparation time 

- Covid entered our home

- My professional backlog rose highly again and my work-balance was a bit in attempt to manage

- Energy left our home 

- I watched an afternoon life streams while hoping Rayan would get saved in vain

- Storms raged across Belgium and caused scary damage...also our neighbours were impacted

- A loved media-poet and young father lost his battle against cancer

- A war in Europe started


As a result, it has been unusually silent on my blog. I don't have that many readers, so it might have passed unnoticed.  Since long, I do not blog on weekday evenings, out of lack of time, energy and concentration, so it's something I usually do in weekends.  But this month also weekends were either filled with good activities or with recovery of covid and reflection and needed silence. 

But the good news is that I have a couple of days off in the coming week, so there will be some catching up 

Comments

Anne said…
Ondanks mijn gebrek aan reacties (wat weer begint te beteren, stilaan), lees ik nog altijd elk blogbericht :-)
Goofball said…
@Anne: 'k heb je dan de laatste tijd toch niet veel leesvoer gegeven eh.
Anne said…
@goofball: moet kunnen. the flow of life.

Popular Posts