Chilling in our garden with mini pool and appetizers

I've noticed it before: I am a champion in doing nothing.  I don't feel that urge to be continuously on the discovery of new places or activities.   And I noticed previous summers too: my fitbit shows a clear decline in steps in the summer, especially if there is heat.   Then we escape to the east of Belgium, where the temperature is definitely lower than the city temperatures that suffer from heat islands.  Our city garden, with walls all round, are not a good escape for the summer.

In the east of Belgium, we have a bit more of garden in different patches in the front or back of the house.  No enormous domain at all but we can use it to the fullest. And this summer, unlike 2021, we've been able to use our pool. 

And summer is always a good time to have appetizers or refreshing snacks. 




































Comments

Anne said…
Schitterend, je gaat nog iets herkennen de komende weken op mijn blog :-D
Goofball said…
@Anne: je maakt me nieuwsgierig

Popular Posts