We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor : Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 

You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible!


I listed Billy Joel as an option for my choice of music last week already and I had been in doubt for a long time between Paul Hardcastle and Billy Joel. So I was in fact relieved and happy when Anne chose another Vietnam song to follow-up to Paul Hardcastle.   Because I could now pick my 2nd choice of Billy Joel.  

And really "Nowhere to run" and "we will all go down together" fits rather well.  And Good morning Vietnam is a good juxtaposition to Goodnight Saigon.  It was meant to be! 



Comments

Popular Posts