We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor: ISE - Empty House

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 


Weather with you by Crowded House. What a lovely classic on Anne's blog on Tuesday.  Very well in our weather series of the last weeks. 

Should I continue with different types of weather forecasts? 
Hmm I was triggered by the crowded house.   Maybe Our House by Madness, but we have posted that classic already in our series , not even that long ago. so no.

I searched for a contrast and I found the new Belgian talent ISE.  She won De Nieuwe Lichting contest by Studio Brussel in 2024 and since then I have heard her typical voice regularly on that radio station. She's been on stage on multiple festivals and had just been on stage on Pukkelpop unexpectedly last week to replace an absent artist. 

But her emtpy house has no video online.  Ugh.

So do click on the link for Spotify of Apple music, but this post is for once without a video.  

Comments

Popular Posts