We keep on turning #wedraaiendoor : DJ Visage - Formula 06

 

Each Tuesday and Thursday Anne from Satur9's World and myself, play a musical pingpong game where we choose a new music song based on each other's previous choice by association of a name, style, lyric, style, location or whatever crosses in our mind. We never know what the next song will be chosen and are forced to explore beyond our comfort zone due to each other's choices. 
You can find our in the mean time long and fun playlist on Spotify and op Youtube. Subscribing to it is possible! 

 

Anne and I have a very great African vibe going here. Some were truly warm nice discoveries to me.  I could have chosen Zap Mama after she posted Khadja Nin.  But it feels so easy.

I looked up Khadja Nin and was surprised she is married to Jacky Ixck, one of Belgians biggest car racers.  And so I had to think of our recent visit to the formule 1 museum and to the Francorchamps racetrack.  

And I knew I knew techno songs about Formule 1 so I had to search a bit to find what was racing around in my head.  Those could have been it, but not the right song

  • Cherry Moon tracks - The house of house (Thomas Schumacher track)
  • Ed Sheeran - Drive
  • Miss Tonica - Formule 1

But DJ Visage it is...the race sound in my head from the 90ies.  Sorry to kill our African soul vibe Anne! 



Comments

Popular Posts