Friday the 13th
- I found an e-mail in my mailbox this morning with very very good news (more about that in a later post)
- My hair brushed just the way I wanted
- I had a meeting in the "chalet" (the most impopular meeting rooms in some side building) that thanks to the nice spring weather for once had a enjoyable temperature and I really enjoyed the view on the horses again and the view on a chasing cat outside....those are moments I truly enjoy not working in the city centre of Brussels anymore.
- I was quite amused when I noticed paper flyers that had landed on the lights....(hmm when would that have happened I kept wondering)
- My software tests were going ok
- We made progress in the wedding planning