- My foot is itchy and stinging due to a stubborn rash infection that is still there after a few weeks of medication. Since it's contagious I switch socks all the time and since I live out of my suitcase partially and don't do laundry until I have a full basket of a color/temperature and because I saw a good sock deal in the Hema...I impulsively bought 21 new pairs at once this weekend :p (different types though: long/short/sport/... ).
- I had no plans this weekend to go anywhere...it felt quite nice to be able to get some things done at home.
- I wonder who are the people that vote for Eurovision.... weird weird taste. Too bad for Ireland & Germany & Moldavia for not scoring higher. Ugh for Azerbeidjan winning. Yikes.
- I'm testing new hiking shoes...last pair was expensive and causing blisters consistently with every walk. Fingers crossed that these go better!
- I wonder what next week brings. Not sure I want to know. I am definately not prepared.
- I lost the mayorship of our home this week at foursquare. Darn. Being mayor of multiple hotels isn't quite the same.
- It's easier to dress for hot summer weather than cooler spring weather.
- The Belgian strawberries are really nice at the moment