This weekend's thoughts and observations
- An alarm that goes off at 4.15 AM is waaaaay too early.
- I don't hate the fall if it comes with a lovely bright soft sun. Not my usual idea of the fall. But yesterday it was absolutely lovely to stroll along the beach with a friend and have a drink outside. And today it was absolutely lovely to walk over the Sunday market.
- It's amazing how many leaves one tree in a little garden can produce...and it's amazing how green that tree still looks. It'll be probably more amazing how quickly you don't notice anymore that I've cleared all the leaves today.
- I saw a few guys breaking into a parked car today...Visibly forcing a long tiny stick through a crach in the door , in front of the window towards the lock. I walked by and let them continue. The fact that they were cops made it seem legitimate to me.
- I've finished today a big to do list of cleaning-up tasks and getting the house reorganised....Great but all the fun stuff on the bottom of the list, like reading all your blogs will lack time. Pfff, I didn't forget you guys but now I must go and do some ironing first.
- They are pretty comfortable
- I was last week on a training and leadership styles and motivational profiles etc was part of it....now I can't stop analysing what I do and why....intriguing stuff but it can probably drive you mad