Glass wool

When I was 7, I went on my first summer camp located in some renovated farm.  In the evening we could watch our leaders perform some little play for us, while eating some vanilla pudding. We all sat down in the attic of the farm and most of us quickly climbed on the nice fluffy big roles of yellow stuff that were piled up there. 

Our leaders were too busy getting organised, or were simply ignorant ...but it took until multiple kids started whining and complaining the itch that we were all rushed off our yellow thrones.

Today we launched our big flooring and insulation excercise on the attick and this time I was wearing long sleaves, gloves and a breathing dust mask....still nasty stuff to work with, it stings through my pants!

Comments

Brian Miller said…
oh i would as well...that stuff is brutally itchy....

Popular Posts