Count your blessings - June 2017


  1. The solidarity, funny pictures sent, candles burning, ... for a colleague that is fighting cancer and has been absent for over 9 months already at work , on a day that she has to undergo an important surgery is heart warming.   No out of sight, out of heart among my colleagues. 
  2. A surprise "thank you" reception at work thrown by the team of whom I was 3 months interim manager. 
  3. Good medical news: I can cut back on the insuline regulating medication and might be possible to stop entirely in 3 months.
  4. A very good mid-year evaluation for the past months where I have pulled off combining 2 jobs at the same time.
  5. 3 weeks entirely disconnected from work
  6. Stewardesses that play endlessly with cups and your baby on their kitchen floor
  7. Beaches, sun, swimming pools  and the smell of sun screen
  8. Fresh seafood
  9. A good medical assistance insurance on vacation
  10. Friends that take care of your house in your absence and clean out your fridge from forgotten food that will turn bad and fill it with fresh fruit upon your retour.
  11. Friend's fun parties
  12. A baby that starts communicating more and more
  13. Coffee...lots of coffee

This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.  
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link

Comments

Popular Posts