Count your blessings - May 2017
- A parking spot close-by home in a heavy thunderstorm
- Sunny hot weather lunchtime to eat outside with colleagues on days full of showers
- "Mommy I want to hug you."
- New flowers, new vegetable plants and dirty fingers
- The first day wearing sandals again...toes with freedom!
- A field of waving grains
- Toasting to a completed project at work during a celebrating lunch
- A little tired baby that comes to put his head down at my knees
- Cities that start buzzing with events and festivals again for the summer
- Positive feedback from your team members
- Breakfast outside
- A long holiday weekend with fabulous weather
- The smell of sunscreen
- Good babysitters
This is a monthly list of simple things in my life that make me happy or that make me smile.
As the world often seems full of negativity and disaster, I want to pay attention to these small things that make me happy in my daily life and be grateful for them. You can find all of them via this link